A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Friday 23 August 2013

Guest Designer Share - Kim Price - Sail Away



Hello again. Today I am back to share with you my fourth layout using the August kit from A Piece Of Cake Designs.


 
This time I have chosen to use the aqua shades from the kit which work beautifully with my sailboat photograph. I created my background using gesso on chipboard and added a big splash of colour to coordinate with the kit colours. 

I’ve chosen a tall centred design adding lots of layers and utilizing the textures in the patterned papers. A few tiny star stickers, a title, wooden arrow, some twine and a tiny paper flower really set the whole layout off and lastly a gorgeous flair from A Piece Of Cake Designs. Thanks for calling in again today!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work...LOOOVE what you've done with this amazing kit...& that flair really sets it all off:):):)

    ReplyDelete

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative