A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Friday 26 July 2013

July Guest Designer Revealed - Kim Price

Hello everyone,

Today I am so very pleased to share with you our July Guest Designer who will be working with our Main Cake Kit for this month. When I was designing this kit and gathering the papers and supplies I had a feeling this kit would be right up this lovely lady's alley! I can't wait to start sharing sneaks with you all of what she has been creating with this kit :)




Hi, my name is Kim Price and I am so happy to be designing for A Piece Of Cake Designs this month. 

I live on the Central Coast NSW with my husband and two grown up teenage daughters and have been scrapbooking and papercrafting for over 10 years although I have always had a flair for the arts. I am a huge fan of mixed media and often incorporate this into my creations. 

Thank you for dropping by and I hope to inspire you in some way.


*****************

You can see some of Kim's lovely work on her blog at:


Looking forward to seeing both Kim's work with our July Main Cake Kit and don't forget there will be plenty of shares from the lovely Ebony who is using our July Cupcake Kit!

Take care, xxx



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the welcome, I am really looking forward to sharing some ideas for the gorgeous new kit

    ReplyDelete

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative