A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Thursday 13 June 2013

Scattter Joy......

Here is another layout I have created using last months kit!!! I found this older photo of Will and decided to scrap it again! Such a cutie!!!!
This layout is a fairly simple layout but I LOVED all the different quotes and words on the tags and sticker sheets so my layout is based around those!

My obsession with vellum also continues and this time I roughly cut out some small frames to highlight my photo! I have attached with some staples.
I have added some small stars and sequins and added in some stamping to my background which is created using Tim Holtz Distress inks.
I have to apologise for the not so great photo quality. The weather has been terrible here and very hard to find a well lit spot to photograph these :(
Anyway, I'll be back next month with more shares!!
Eb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative