A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Last share from April Guest Designer Felicity Wilson





Hi, It's Felicity here today!

I have had so much fun creating with the April kit and want to take a moment to say THANK YOU to Raquel for having me as Guest Designer :)

These next two pages I used the contents of the kit, but couldn' t help myself, I had to add some Prima flowers. I am just so in love with the colours and the texture that you can create using the kit! 

My first project I used quiet a few of the flairs. They just coordinate so well and just really tell the story I guess.


Some close ups:



My last project I tried to co-ordinate all the bright colours, the reds, greens, yellows and some blue!


And some close ups:



Thanks so much again for having me as a Guest and I really hope I have inspired you all in some way to crack open that kit and simply have fun!!

Felicity XO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative