A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Last Share from Guest Designer Leeann






Hello… well I hope that everyone has had so much fun scrapping away with the March kit. 

I would like to share my fourth page using the March kit, I had been saving this one piece of pattern paper by crate paper/maggie holmes. Oh it is so dreamy. I was not 100% sure how I was going to use it, but I am happy that we get to see lots of it. It totally worked for my base. I am in love with the arrow trend. I also love using numbers in a random fashion. I simply just think them as an embellishment. 

Any way I hope you have enjoyed what I have created with the kit.

REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION







Thanks for having me … Leeann Pearce

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for having me.... i totally enjoyed creating for your kit club! .....mwah

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! awesome layout....love how you have used this kit!

    ReplyDelete

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative