A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Friday 19 April 2013

Introducing April Guest Designer - Felicity Wilson

Please join me in welcoming our April Guest Designer the lovely Felicity Wilson to our team for the month. 



HI :))) I am Felicity Wilson, married to wonderful husband and a Mummy to two little boys! 

I have always been a crafty kinda girl, but I guess scrapbooking came about mainly when my son was born. I scrapped before that, mainly good ole ‘selfies’!!! But now I am into it hook, line and sinker!! I love putting different textures together, colour, reminiscing about a photo....

I am a White paper covered in the colours of the rainbow with lots of fibres to make it lumpy and bumpy, type of scrapper!! Through in a bit of mixed media & a bit of simple and stylish and thats me!
I love creating in my art journals, scrapbooking pages, cards and the odd mini album is thrown in for good measure!! tee hee



Felicity, Ebony and myself will be sharing creations using the April kit to inspire you this month :)

Check back soon for some more layout shares :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative