A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Thursday 18 April 2013

April Kit Share - By Raquel

Hi everyone,

Some of you may have seen on our Facebook Page that next month we are teaming up with the lovely Give a Girl A... to bring you an exclusively designed stamp set in the May kit. 


I was so thrilled and honoured when the lovely Kellie Winnell from Give A Girl A... asked me to be a Guest Designer with her stamps. I used the 'You are the Best' set which is available to purchase in her store.





Of course, to create my layout I used the April APOCD Kit (there is 1 left in the store here)


In my layout I used the banner/bunting stamps, the star, the arrows, 'my happy place' and the 'you are the best stamp'.

Layout title: Always so content


Close up of the exclusive Cherry Flair from the kit and the awesome arrows and 'my happy place' stamp.


Close up detail of the banner/bunting stamps cut out from the patterned paper and the teal stars I have stamped, LOVE LOVE LOVE the star stamp! So subtle on this layout but awesome at the same time


Close up of my gorgeous girl, but also the 'you are the best' stamp


A close up of the title work and also more of the banner/bunting stamps layered.


Products used: 
April 'A Piece of Cake Designs' scrapbooking kit
Papers: Studio Calico, Jillibean Soup
Alphabet: Jillibean Soup
Embellishments; Jillibean Soup stickers, Studio Calico Chipboard Stars, Flowers, Camera washi tape
Other: Give a Girl A... 'You are the Best' stamp set, sewing machine and white thread, ek success binding edge punch, black and green archival ink, Studio Calico 2 Step mask, Studio Calico Mister Huey ink. 


Thank you again Kellie for asking me to guest. I loved creating this page for you!


Don't forget, if you would like to grab a kit, there is only 1 LEFT!!!


Raquel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative