A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Wednesday 13 March 2013

March Guest Designer Share - Leeann Pearce



With Leeann Pearce


Hello there… 

Just wanted to share with you my first page using the APOCD March kit. I took my inspiration from the colour vellum Polaroid frames… seriously love these! 


Close ups of the stitching and frames:





Anyway I used a 2” square punch to make a few more. Of course it’s the negative from the punch that I used, giving each one a little more texture with flicks of ink, machine stitching and doodling. Then simply arrange and embellish!

Thanks so much… Leeann Pearce



1 comment:

  1. BRILLIANT! Gosh this is so "up my alley" it's not even funny! :D I LOVE this to bits! :D :D

    ReplyDelete

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative