A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Monday 28 January 2013

Another Christmas layout!

Hi again everyone! I was thinking you might like to see my final layout for this month and seeing its a public holiday today you might even find time to scrap!
This layout is another Christmas one this time of my little posing santa!!!
 Isnt she cute!??? LOL!

I have created the background by dropping a few drops of "Heidi Swapp Colour shine ( mint green)" onto white cardstock and then used a credit card to swipe it all over. Then I have used lots of thin strips of the various pattern papers in the kit and the sticker borders to create most of the rest!

 I have added two wooden 'studio calico" trees and of course a "cherry flair button!
once again I have coloured my alphas using some mist. This time a "dylusions ( bubblegum pink) spray.
Add a bit more washi tape, some stamping and texture paste and you have a fun, christmas layout!!!

Can't wait to share more next month with you.....Eb xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative