A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Were you a lucky one???

Hi! Were you lucky enough to get your hands on this months kit????
I hope so because it is drool worthy!!!!!!!!!!

So I thought I would help your creativity by sharing this layout with you!!!!


I LOVED the sticker strips!!! I just cut them into smaller pieces and they worked like washi tape!!!!


I have added lots of paint work to create my background and used the sticker strips, one of the tags, the cute cherry on top button, the twine and the alphas. i have added a little bit of black and white washi tape from my own stash and a cut out butterfly!

Hope you enjoy your kit. I will be back soon with some more to share, Eb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative