A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Sunday 23 September 2012

Weekend inspiration

Hi everyone,
Ebony again! I just thought I would share some more layouts with you using this months kit! As I said in my last post this kit has been an absolute favourite of mine!!! But I must say I have seen sneaks of next months and trust me you will want that one too!!! So get in quick next sale night! I promise you will love it!!!!!!
So here are two more layouts. Both are BOY layouts to help you scrap those boys or men in your life this weekend!
                                                 "LOVE MY BOYS"
This is a layout of all the men in my life!! My husband, son, dad and brothers! I have added a few cut out circles from my cricut and also used my cricut to cut some stars from the kraft cardstock and then used the stencil of them!

                                                         "EIGHT"
I Love scrapping with just strips of paper and this kit is perfect for that!! This "Authentique" paper is so easy to use!!! I added a "Jenni Bowlin" bingo journalling card to this layout.

Well I hope you all get some scrappy time this weekend! 
Eb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative