A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Friday 24 August 2012

what do you think?

Malinda here....I love the latest APOCD kit...what do you think of this page?




It's for Kraft it Up August Challenge...I love this kit but I don't know if I love the page. Perhaps I've used too many muted colours on one page...or just too many colours for me on one page. Perhaps it was the sketch...I liked the sketch but I don't normally do PORTRAIT style pages iykwim.

Well I'm off to scrap...yep with the gorgeous APOCD August kit...who's still got some of the kit left?

6 comments:

  1. Oh Mal, layouts like this one just make me so happy - I love this artsy look! So many layers and interesting things to look at - if I had an album full of these I would be a very happy scrapper indeed. Embrace it all. Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I love this style of layouts.There is always so many different and interesting elements to look at. This is gorgeous xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background you have created! Thanks for playing along at KIU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good one Mal, love the stencilling over top of the washi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your background technique Malinda...stunning! Thanks for your contribution to KIU this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. like the paint and misting background..thanks for playing along at KIU

    ReplyDelete

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative