A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Some sad and happy news!

Sadly, we are saying goodbye to our awesome team member Samantha due to work and life commitments. Samantha has provided us at APOCD with so much inspiration and she is going to be VERY missed! We wish her all the best in her future studies xxxHUGSxxx


We would like to now announce our newest DT member, who will be taking Samantha's place on the APOCD team.

Please welcome



My name is Ebony van der Starre and I am excited to be on this 
awesome team!


I live in Warrnambool Victoria with my hubby Steve and our two kiddies, Will and Maya.

I have been scrapping now for over 9 years 
and i love how many friendships I have made while doing this craft!

If I had to describe my style it would have to be ecclectic grunge.I love bright colors, mist and paint and my latest addiction is circles!!!!!


Check out Ebony's blog here...

Please join me in welcoming Ebony to our team xxx

Stay tuned later tonight for some Facebook Competition news!

2 comments:

  1. Hi girls!
    Love your blog and your kits Raquel!
    Congrats Eb and have heaps of fun!! x

    ReplyDelete

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative