A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Monday 27 August 2012

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight......

Hi!
I'm back to share my last layout that I created with this months kit!! I really enjoyed creating this one! And I must admit I still have plenty of product left over to create more!



I have used lots of different stencils and masks with mists to create an arty/grungey background and then used the various patterned papers to create the sphere! All the embellishments are from the studio calico embellishment kit! I then added some diecut stars , added some texture paste and some doodling and there you have it!!
I loved this quote too! Such a good versatile , happy quote!
Thanks, Eb xx

1 comment:

  1. This is sooo awesome Eb! I love the grungy background.xx

    ReplyDelete

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative