A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Friday 29 June 2012

Scraps + Sprinkles = Cards



Huge Hello Everyone!!

I'm Back with another share, yet again I'm left the the lovely scraps of my kit...

What can you do with a few scraps and a dash of sprinkles??

I have to say lets whip up some cards!!

I'm not much of a cardie, but I sure do love using up my kits and I find it a bit of a creative challenge
to do a few cards each month.

With the June kit, I really can enjoy using these scraps and make a card for a certain Mum's Birthday...



and a little "Thinking of you" Card for a special someone ; )



I honestly can't wait to see what July kit brings...the count down is on and the first sneak peeks are already emerging on Facebook!

The Sale Date for July Kit is Set!




Hope you all have a super scrappy weekend!

Maybe it's a cardie weekend to use up some of your scraps :}

{{{HUGS}}}
Samantha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative