A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Sunday 3 June 2012

May Kit Inspiration




Huge Hello Everyone!!

I back to share some more creations with May Kit's delightful colours and scrumptious candy!



I thought I would try creating a layout with just the boyish colours,
so dropping the sweet pink and focusing on the yellow and blue :)

Here is my layout

"Sweet Boy Ash"








Keeping the embellishments light and simple to help focus on the main feature :)


Then I thought I would whip together a 'Thank you' card,

Gathering inspiration from the lovely Rainbow Splendour Pinwheel embellishments in May's kit
I created this card.  



The pin wheels look so effective with the lovely co-ordinated double sided paper.

I really love the combination that Raquel has created with this kit and I'm super excited to see what Delish surprise June's Kit will bring for us :)

Hope your all having a fun filled week

Happy creating!!

{{{HUGS}}}

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative