A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Another May share, this time from me!

Hello everyone

Well normally I am the creator of kits, not share-er of pages.....but this months May kit was calling my name even before I put it together.



I found it such a delight to create with and hope all you who purchased did too!

Here are a couple of pages I created with this months kit.

Layout title: Yummy Cake




I created the bunting using the gorgeous chevron paper included in the kit. I simply used the triangles in the chevron as my flags and cut them out. All I had to do then was glue them to the twine before adhering them to my layout.






This page is of one of my besties little girl named Leila, she sure does like her food, the sweeter the better (must get that from her aunty Raquel!).

Products: May A Piece of Cake Designs Kit, a Doiley, A Greatest View badge, Kaiser flower, Sassafras Lass Alphabet.


I busted out my templates, paint and modelling paste for the next one.

For the layout I used purely the A Piece of Cake Designs May kit, plus the extra Crate Paper buttons and Hambly journal spots which were available in the store.  

Layout title: I will love you...every moment of forever




This is a page of my hubby Clint and I. It was taken during our engagement shoot with Sara Taylor Photography.

Products used: May A Piece of Cake Designs Kit, Crafters workshop templates, paint, Crate Paper Buttons, staples, gesso. 

And lastly, a layout I created using the May kit papers, but extra items from my stash. Really love the simple but sweet way this turned out. This was created for the Stuck Sketches May #1 challenge.  

Layout Title: Cherish



Close up of my cluster.


A wedding photo - again taken by the lovely Sara Taylor.


Products used: May A Piece of Cake Designs Kit, American Crafts tag, Basic Grey Rub ons, Twiddleybitz chipboard, Hambly washi tape, Lil Red Rocket button, Dymo Labeller, D-lish resin, KI memories title sticker

Hope these pages have inspired you to get creating!!!

Can't wait to start sharing sneaks of the June kits, they are scrum-diddly-umptious!

Raquel xxx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I especially love all the yellow in the last one :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative