A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Scraps are just as Tasty






Huge Hello Everyone!!


I'm back to share with you all a layout that i have created with
A Piece of Cake Designs April kits

I'm sure you all know how much i have LOVED using this kit and am a bit sad to see my

my kit has dwindled to just about nothing...just off cuts and one 12x12 ....

Well i have to say i was able to squeeze out just one more layout!

I have finally caught onto  the banner craze that is going on in the scrapbooking...
and i think this is because so many scrappers are left with of cuts ...so the banners were born...
well that and they are so sweet!....lol

so here is my layout ....

"Silly Boys"





As you can see i have go a bit crazy with layering my scraps...but with these colours, seriously who wouldn't?!

So Yummy!

a Little sprinkle of Charms Creations and Rainbow Splendour and we have a perfect match :)

Now what wonderful delights will A Piece of Cake Designs May Kit bring???

I'm Excited....Are you??

{{HUGS}}
Samantha


1 comment:

  1. Love love love this design and the colours are fabulous too!!! Love all your gorgeous embellies!!

    ReplyDelete

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative