A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Saturday 14 April 2012

Lets Share a Piece of Cake


Huge Hello Everyone!

I've got to say I'm SSSOOO enjoying the holidays!
Even with working in between, I have been really into my scrap stash!
I think it just may be this incredible April kit!
The colours and the embellishments are so yummy, I seriously can not stop diving into the box!

I have been having a go at a few challenges.

After using Charms Creations Super Star on my first layout I popped over to see Charms Blog
and was excited to see Aprils Challenge up!

Based on using Super Stars or Star in your title or layout on the account of Charms lovely little girl having a birthday :)...see the details HERE

I created this layout with the April kit

"Life Sparkles Bright"





I enjoyed using Chelly Beans Design Hand dyed seam  to create these spiral flowers :)
and I thought the double masking was a great way to create an interesting background.


I have also taken up the challenge at Purple Pumpkin April sketch
and Created this layout with Ash :)

"Ash's Car Crazy"





Ash has the BIGGEST fascination with cars!
These papers from Aprils kits were totally perfect for these photos!!


I hope you have enjoyed this short but sweet piece of cake post,
Have a super scrappin' holiday week!

{{HUGS}}

Samantha 


No comments:

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative