A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Sunday 11 March 2012

Share a Piece of Cake with Sam


Huge Hello Everyone!!

I 'm back and I'm very excited to finally show you all my first layout with
March's Kit from A Piece of Cake Designs!



  First Release - March Kit-

Now, at first I sort of felt a little bit worried with all the pink...but as you know me I just took it
as a challenge and I really LOVE what has come out of this kit so far :)

My first layout is called  "Pure Fun"









I love how all these colours can work together as long as you have sort of balance,
With all the happy brights I feel this layout really captures the pure fun of silly photos
that my boy, Ash and I have :)

This March Kit is just pack full of punch!
Got to love a wicked colour combo! Thanks Raquel!

Now to get back in the kit and play with some more Scrumptious Papers!!
Want to play too??

Just follow the links in the sidebar to secure yourself  a kit filled with goodies!

Happy Sunday!

{{HUGS}}
  Sam 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative