A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Layers are Yummy!



Huge Hello Everyone!!

Hope your ready for your middle of the week inspiration hit :)
I know I am!

I can't express how much I have falling in love with this March Kit for A piece of Cake Designs!

Even with this Splashes of pink I really have come to love this delish colour combo!
Really has helped me embrace and thrive in these colours :)

I want to share with you today two layouts i have created using the yummy kit

First Release - March Kit-

This first layout has the sweetest photo of my Niece Maddison and Nephew Zander with their beautiful Mummy Janelle






Loads of colours and really love how it captures the love 

Next i want to show you a layout i created after finding this super sweet photo of my niece Maddison,

She is a real poser and loves the camera....i couldn't resist ....  







How sweet does Maddison look soaking up the sunshine :)

Hope your all having a fantastic week and looking forward to playing with this Scrumptious kit!

I have one more sneak peek to share with you all .....


I think you can already tell ...hehe bit of a big peek...lol :)





This is my layout layout for this March, so in total i have created 5 12x12 layouts and scraps to spare!
totally bang for your buck! :)

Looking forward to seeing what you create with the March kit from A Piece of Cake Deisgns!

Now for the April kits sneek peeks this coming week!

So Exciting!!

Hope you all have a fantastic week and wonderfully creative weekend!

{{HUGS}}
Samantha


2 comments:

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative