A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Friday 16 March 2012

Inspiration with Sprinkles

Huge Hello Everyone!

I'm back to show you all another layout I created with the yummy March kit
from A piece of Cake Designs :)

I thought after the explosion of pink in my last layout, I would play it down a bit for this layout :)

I couldn't resist using the black wood grain for my background, makes all those other bright colours POP right off the page! YAY!






Locklan honestly has "Laughter like Butterflies" I'm sure you can understand what I mean :)
I really love how these colours have been married together with the black helping to make the layout really grab your attention.

Sort of like Locklan ...always grabbing my attention...lol

I have a few sneaks for you....some other layouts i have been working on.....



Lots of colours bursting out of this March kit!
can't keep it contained :)

Want to play with these yummy papers too?
Pop over to A Piece of Cakes Designs store to grab a kit today ...

  First Release - March Kit-
  

Hope you all have a super creative weekend!!!

{{{HUGS}}}
  Samanatha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative