A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Friday 9 March 2012

Cup of tea and A Piece of Cake with Sam


Huge Hello Everyone!!!


Well I'm super excited to be posting my first post on the A Piece of Cake Designs Blog :)


Today I would like to share with you all some inspirations on adding to the March Yummy Kit
with some of your own handmade Decorative Masking tape!

This will be some thing extra to add to the delicious Washi Tape provided in the kit.


What you need is:

  • Masking Tape
  • Paint
  • Ink
  • Texture/pattern Stamps
  • heavy plastic (store age) 
  • a little bit of imagination

I have used the colours from the March Kit as inspiration to the paint colours I chose.

  
First Release - March Kit-


Now sit back and I'll show you have easy this cool technique can be :)






Hope this movie has inspired you to create and play with paint :)

Next step is to create a layout using your handmade masking tape :)

Would you like to see what I have created with mine??

Here is a sneak peek :)

   


Do you like??
If you would like to see the whole layout, I'll see you on Sunday :)

I really loved splashing the colours around with March's kit, I'm sure you will too!
Colours to suit any layout!

Hope you all have enjoyed this as much as I have, I'll see you all real soon :)

Have a Fantastic Weekend!

See you Sunday!

{{HUGS}}
Sam  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative